ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have arrested two men accused or robbing an internet cafe in Onslow County last month.
According to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, 21-year-old Deontre Ulysses Randall, of New Bern, and 18-year-old Kyle Quinton Boone, of Jacksonville, were arrested on Aug. 20 on Gum Branch Road between Jacksonville and Richlands.
The two are accused of robbing the Lucky Time Internet Cafe on U.S. 258 Richlands Highway on July 21. Deputies said the two suspects had a handgun.
At least one employee was inside at the time, but no one was hurt, said Sheriff Ed Brown.
There was no word on how much money was taken.
Randall and Boone are both charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, felony larceny, and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon. They were being held under a $415,000 bond and a $335,000 bond, respectively.
The Sheriff's Office said drug charges are also expected because investigators found marijuana at a residence on Cabinwood Court. Randall and Boone were reportedly at the home, said investigators.
- Updated NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Updated Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Updated Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew