CARTERET COUNTY - The crew aboard "Inspiration" brought in 437.7-pound blue marlin Tuesday. That fish is now in second place at Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament in Morehead City. The boat got back to the weigh station just before 2:00 p.m.
On Monday, "Flybuoy" brought in a blue marlin weighing 499.3 pounds. That was just shy of a $250,000 prize that the crew receives if they bring in the first 500-pound marlin.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month