Onslow County Sheriff's Office says deputies, along with Naval Criminal Investigative Services, are investigating the death of an infant.
Few details are available right now. Deputies say the investigation is ongoing, and they will not be releasing any further information until it's complete.
Stay back with NewsChannel 12 for the latest information.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns