Onslow County Sheriff's Office says deputies, along with Naval Criminal Investigative Services, are investigating the death of an infant.
Few details are available right now. Deputies say the investigation is ongoing, and they will not be releasing any further information until it's complete.
Stay back with NewsChannel 12 for the latest information.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell