Cindy Sills was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) in 2012. It's a rare cancer that grows from the bodies connective tissues. The Havelock woman had been raising awareness for the disease with the help of her husband, Donnie, until she recently passed away. But their fight goes on- Donnie continues to run to raise awareness of the cancer. NewsChannel 12's Kyle Horan has the story.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County