CRAVEN COUNTY - Fire crews are investigating what sparked a house fire in Craven County.
The house is a total loss.
It happened on the 200 block of Riverside Dr., near Havelock.
Crews got the call about 10:30 a.m.
No one was living in the home.
The fire is not suspicious.
No one was hurt.
- Updated Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- Updated A local family's battle with addiction
- Updated US calls Philippines President's Hitler comments 'troubling'
- Worried about fake bank accounts in your name?
- Updated El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-involved shooting