CRAVEN COUNTY - Fire crews are investigating what sparked a house fire in Craven County.
The house is a total loss.
It happened on the 200 block of Riverside Dr., near Havelock.
Crews got the call about 10:30 a.m.
No one was living in the home.
The fire is not suspicious.
No one was hurt.
- Updated China: Japanese military jets using 'dangerous' tactics
- Pipeline protesters forced back after 141 arrested
- WikiLeaks reveals campaign vexed by 'Bill Clinton Inc.'
- The Cubs and Indians get ready to battle it out in Game 3 of The World Series
- Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast