CRAVEN COUNTY - Fire crews are investigating what sparked a house fire in Craven County.
The house is a total loss.
It happened on the 200 block of Riverside Dr., near Havelock.
Crews got the call about 10:30 a.m.
No one was living in the home.
The fire is not suspicious.
No one was hurt.
- Updated Residents concerned wrecks at local intersection will only get worse
- Updated House Dems to FBI: Probe alleged Trump-Russian ties
- Updated Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican president
- Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device