TOKYO - Honda is recalling nearly 250,000 vehicles in the U.S, Japan and several other countries because their brakes can suddenly kick in even when the driver isn't braking.
Some of the models affected are the Acura RL and MDX models and the Pilot. And they all were made from March 2004 through May 2006.
Honda says no accidents have been blamed on the problem.
- Updated Autism link to herpes during pregnancy may be overstated, experts say
- New Silver Alert issued for missing Beaufort County man
- New North Carolina lawmaker introduces 'life at conception' bill
- Updated Verizon to test 5G in 11 cities
- Updated Astronomers discover 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting nearby star