TOKYO - Honda is recalling nearly 250,000 vehicles in the U.S, Japan and several other countries because their brakes can suddenly kick in even when the driver isn't braking.
Some of the models affected are the Acura RL and MDX models and the Pilot. And they all were made from March 2004 through May 2006.
Honda says no accidents have been blamed on the problem.
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets
- Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday