TOKYO - Honda is recalling nearly 250,000 vehicles in the U.S, Japan and several other countries because their brakes can suddenly kick in even when the driver isn't braking.
Some of the models affected are the Acura RL and MDX models and the Pilot. And they all were made from March 2004 through May 2006.
Honda says no accidents have been blamed on the problem.
- Tornado watch issued for most of North Carolina
- Updated Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Updated Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- New Bus driver charged in Greenville Boulevard crash that killed man