Fire displaces 3 generations of local family
Three generations of a Craven County family are displaced due to a Sunday night fire.
A neighbor called 911 after discovering the fire at the home on Frontier Lane about 6:15 p.m.
The fire started in an electrical socket in a rear bedroom of the home, an investigator said.
A grandmother, her daughter, and the daughter's children lived in the home.
No one was hurt, but a group of kittens died in the fire.
Several adult cats were able to escape the blaze.
Copyright 2013 by WCTI12. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.