SWANSBORO, ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County resident is displaced due to a home fire.
Firefighters were called to the 100 block of Sea Shore Drive in Swansboro Saturday night.
The blaze was apparently sparked when a bed caught fire, a fire official said.
No one was hurt.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal