EASTERN NC (WTVD) - Home Depot stores in Rocky Mount and Greenville are closing, a company spokesperson said.
A Home Depot corporate spokesperson says the company will try to relocate those employees.
The home improvement store is shutting down the two locations, because they aren't expected to meet long term financial goals.
Both stores will be open during liquidation, which will take about six to eight weeks.
- Updated How Syrian activists use WhatsApp to tell the world their stories
- Investigators: MH17 shot down by Buk missile brought in from Russia
- Billionaire: Chinese real estate is 'biggest bubble in history'
- Controversial 3-parent baby technique produces a boy
- Government workers banned from entering NC due to House Bill 2