REELSBORO, PAMLICO COUNTY - A man has been charged with hit-and-run for allegedly crashing into a mail carrier's vehicle.
According to the Highway Patrol, Samuel Tyler Potter rear-ended the mail truck of Thorten Edward Perrault on Highway 55 in Reelsboro in Pamlico County. The crash happened at about 11:55 a.m. Wednesday.
Perrault was not injured, troopers said.
Potter has been charged with hit-and-run, reckless driving, and driving with a revoked license, said investigators.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'