REELSBORO, PAMLICO COUNTY - A man has been charged with hit-and-run for allegedly crashing into a mail carrier's vehicle.
According to the Highway Patrol, Samuel Tyler Potter rear-ended the mail truck of Thorten Edward Perrault on Highway 55 in Reelsboro in Pamlico County. The crash happened at about 11:55 a.m. Wednesday.
Perrault was not injured, troopers said.
Potter has been charged with hit-and-run, reckless driving, and driving with a revoked license, said investigators.
- Updated Southwest pilots reach tentative deal with airline after 4 years of talks
- Updated NC DOT's Ferry Division prepares for tropical system
- Updated Tropical storm warning, small craft advisory issued for Carteret County
- Updated Hershey crashes 11% after chocolate merger talks end
- Updated Chicago, aka 'Chi-raq' likely to top 2015 in number of shootings