Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen boarding a van outside her New York hospital with her husband and daughter Wednesday afternoon, after getting treatment for a blood clot, according to several media outlets.
The New York Daily News reported that Clinton was seen smiling as she checked out of New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia at about 3:25 p.m. The 65-year-old had been hospitalized for several days, to get treated for a blood clot near her brain.
Clinton was seen being accompanied by her husband, Former President Bill Clinton, and her daughter Chelsea.
Clinton's blood clot, located near her brain, was discovered after she got a concussion in early December, from fainting in her home.
- Michelle Obama fires up North Carolina crowd for Hillary Clinton
- Updated Wildlife sanctuary searches for owl lost duirng Hurricane Matthew
- Updated Dems can't get enough of FLOTUS -- and Clinton knows it
- Updated Haley 'not a fan' but will vote for Trump
- Updated Trump in 2011: Hillary Clinton 'did probably as much as anybody' for the black community