WILLIAMSTON, MARTIN COUNTY - Officials in Martin County said a highway is back open after a truck carrying 24 tons of hog feed crashed early Friday.
The crash was reported at the intersection of Highway 11 and Highway 903, northeast of Williamston after 6:00 a.m. Friday.
Troopers said that area was closed until after lunch time; crews worked to remove the hog feed from the truck to get it turned right side up.
There were no serious injuries in the incident.
- Updated Kinston teen receives national award
- Updated Kinston Zumba instructor wins award, gets studio makeover
- Updated Democrats: WH contact with FBI an 'outrageous breach'
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital sets visiting restrictions for children
- Mexican-born NASCAR driver Daniel Suarez in the Daytona 500 spotlight