GREENVILLE - Greenville Police make an arrest after a four-month-long heroin investigation.
The Greenville Regional Drug Task Force recently completed an investigation into Heroin Trafficking in Greenville that resulted in the arrest of Willie Lee Jones. The investigation lasted approximately 4 months and 513 dosage units of heroin were seized over this time frame. The heroin seized has a street value of $16,500.00
Jones, of 208 S. Memorial Dr. in Greenville, was charged with Trafficking Heroin, Possession with Intent to Sell, Deliver Heroin, Sell/Deliver Heroin, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Probation Violations. He received a bond of $600,000.00.
Members of the Greenville Regional Drug Task Force include the Greenville Police Department, the Pitt County Sheriff?s Office, the State Bureau of Investigation and the Farmville Police Department.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County