CRAVEN COUNTY - TODAY: Mostly cloudy skies. Temperatures will warm into the low to mid 60's along the coast. While further inland highs may top out in the mid 50's. A cold front approaches from the west late in the day as well as a warm front. This warm front is expected to warm temperatures into the 60's later this afternoon and evening. It will be a chilly day until then with temps in the upper 40's to low 50's. May see a few peaks of sunshine, otherwise cloudy skies. Expect to see increasing rain through the afternoon and evening. Rain could be heavy at times. 1-2 inches possible. As the warm front lifts north along the coastal region, there is a possibility for one or two water spouts to move inland as we are expecting an area of low pressure to track along the I-95 corridor. The best chance for any severe weather will occur between 6pm and midnight. The Storm Prediction Center has placed the coastal region under a 2% chance for a tornado. Going back a few weeks ago, the area was under a 5% chance. This storm system today will be much like the storm system that hit the area just a few days before Thanksgiving, only not as strong of a system. Keep it here to News Channel 12 and the Storm Track 12 Weather Team for all the latest updates.
- Updated Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in