PORTSMOUTH - A 50-year-old man was evacuated from a cruise ship 150 miles east of Cape Lookout, Saturday.
According to the Coast Guard, a man who suffered a heart attack had to be evacuated from the Carnival Splendor, a 952-foot cruise ship at 8:00 p.m.
The man was taken to Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City and then to a hospital.
He is listed in stable condition.
- Updated Special Weather Statement
- Updated Mark Cuban: My players can join national anthem protest
- Updated Pence debate prep: More traditional than Trump's, practicing with Scott Walker
- Updated CDC releases new guidance on Zika and sex
- Updated Howard Dean apologizes for 'innuendo' in cocaine comments