PORTSMOUTH - A 50-year-old man was evacuated from a cruise ship 150 miles east of Cape Lookout, Saturday.
According to the Coast Guard, a man who suffered a heart attack had to be evacuated from the Carnival Splendor, a 952-foot cruise ship at 8:00 p.m.
The man was taken to Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City and then to a hospital.
He is listed in stable condition.
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets
- Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday