MOREHEAD CITY, CARTERET COUNTY - The Carteret County Health Department in Morehead City is giving flu shots on Monday.
The vaccine will cost $30 and will be given on a walk-in basis.
The shots are available from 8 a.m. until 11 a.m. and again from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. from Monday through Friday.
Flu vaccines are designed to protect against the influenza viruses that are predicted to be the most common during the upcoming flu season.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone over six months of age be vaccinated against the flu.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters