The Cleveland Browns have agreed to terms on a four-year deal for second-round running back Montario Hardesty, a league source told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Maximum value of the deal is $3,372,750, with a total of $1,572,750 guaranteed, the source said. The signing bonus is $1 million. The Browns announced the signing Monday. Hardesty was a second-round draft pick acquired from Philadelphia for a third-rounder and two fifth-round selections. Hardesty started 19 of 49 games at Tennessee, and ran for 2,391 Montario played at New Bern High School from 2002-2005 and helped the Bears to the 4-AA State Championship game in 2002 and 2003. Posted by: Brian North
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney
- Updated Bangladeshi police: Dhaka terror attack planner killed