A habitual felon is sentenced to prison time in Craven County.
Raymon Hargett, 33, was convicted of three drug offenses including possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine and marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Hargett was sentenced to 7.5 to 10 years in prison. He will also have to pay $1200 in SBI lab fees plus court costs.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position