A habitual felon is sentenced to prison time in Craven County.
Raymon Hargett, 33, was convicted of three drug offenses including possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine and marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Hargett was sentenced to 7.5 to 10 years in prison. He will also have to pay $1200 in SBI lab fees plus court costs.
- Updated Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend