MARTIN COUNTY - Martin County officers made several drug-related arrests.
It all began with surveillance on a home, leading to two arrests made on Tuesday.
Terri Kay Bullock, 54, of Plymouth, was charged with possession with intent to sell narcotics.
In another investigation, Clifton Earl Dickens, 62, of Williamston, was arrested on several charges, including trafficking opium.
Deputies also capped a five-month investigation with two arrests made Friday.
Tony Lorenza Speller, Junior, 26, and Latoya Nadiyoh Williams, 29, were arrested at a home in Williamston.
They each face several marijuana-related charges.
- Updated Court sets September 13 deadline for Clinton FBI emails
- Updated Kinston welcomes professional baseball back to Grainger Stadium
- Updated AP: Brazilian police charge Lochte with filing false report
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Updated Trump: No legal status for undocumented immigrants