MARTIN COUNTY - Martin County officers made several drug-related arrests.
It all began with surveillance on a home, leading to two arrests made on Tuesday.
Terri Kay Bullock, 54, of Plymouth, was charged with possession with intent to sell narcotics.
In another investigation, Clifton Earl Dickens, 62, of Williamston, was arrested on several charges, including trafficking opium.
Deputies also capped a five-month investigation with two arrests made Friday.
Tony Lorenza Speller, Junior, 26, and Latoya Nadiyoh Williams, 29, were arrested at a home in Williamston.
They each face several marijuana-related charges.
- Updated Donald Trump says he will dramatically ramp up donations in final stretch of campaign
- Updated Administration pushes back on criticism of Obamacare rate hikes
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston
- Report: Marlins pitcher's body had strong alcohol odor
- Make-A-Wish Eastern N.C. grants Onslow County child's wish