MARTIN COUNTY - Martin County officers made several drug-related arrests.
It all began with surveillance on a home, leading to two arrests made on Tuesday.
Terri Kay Bullock, 54, of Plymouth, was charged with possession with intent to sell narcotics.
In another investigation, Clifton Earl Dickens, 62, of Williamston, was arrested on several charges, including trafficking opium.
Deputies also capped a five-month investigation with two arrests made Friday.
Tony Lorenza Speller, Junior, 26, and Latoya Nadiyoh Williams, 29, were arrested at a home in Williamston.
They each face several marijuana-related charges.
- New Second 15th Street widening project meeting slated for Monday
- New ECU to host four-day symposium focusing on migration issues
- Updated Crowds flock to Saudi Arabia's first Comic Con
- Updated Davis scores big in NBA All-Star Game
- Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations