MARTIN COUNTY - Martin County officers made several drug-related arrests.
It all began with surveillance on a home, leading to two arrests made on Tuesday.
Terri Kay Bullock, 54, of Plymouth, was charged with possession with intent to sell narcotics.
In another investigation, Clifton Earl Dickens, 62, of Williamston, was arrested on several charges, including trafficking opium.
Deputies also capped a five-month investigation with two arrests made Friday.
Tony Lorenza Speller, Junior, 26, and Latoya Nadiyoh Williams, 29, were arrested at a home in Williamston.
They each face several marijuana-related charges.
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: ISIS claims blast that killed 22 at Ariana Grande concert
- Updated Craven County teenager facing rape and kidnapping charges
- Pamlico County man bitten by Lone Star Tick talks about struggles
- Jacksonville couple facing felony animal cruelty charges
- Residents call foul on geese carnage