GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - An investigation by the Beaufort County Drug Unit led to the arrest of a Pitt County woman.
Amber Parker, 28, of Greenville was arrested Tuesday.
The investigation started in Beaufort County where investigators said they conducted controlled purchases of both cocaine and ecstasy from Parker.
Parker was then arrested in Pitt County.
She was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and ecstasy.
She was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Double homicide & fire, Onslow County Sheriff's Office investigates