GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - An investigation by the Beaufort County Drug Unit led to the arrest of a Pitt County woman.
Amber Parker, 28, of Greenville was arrested Tuesday.
The investigation started in Beaufort County where investigators said they conducted controlled purchases of both cocaine and ecstasy from Parker.
Parker was then arrested in Pitt County.
She was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and ecstasy.
She was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend