GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - An investigation by the Beaufort County Drug Unit led to the arrest of a Pitt County woman.
Amber Parker, 28, of Greenville was arrested Tuesday.
The investigation started in Beaufort County where investigators said they conducted controlled purchases of both cocaine and ecstasy from Parker.
Parker was then arrested in Pitt County.
She was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and ecstasy.
She was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Clinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battle
- Updated Reid signals possible solution to funding stalemate
- Updated Stein escorted off Hofstra University campus
- Bridgegate: Port Authority officials planned to make Fort Lee 'traffic jam as bad as possible'
- Updated Miami Marlins remember star pitcher Jose Fernandez