GREENVILLE - Greenville Utilities is warning its customers about a scam.
Scammers are offering government help for paying utility bills, according to the utility.
But the offer is a fake.
The scammers might pose as utility company workers, asking customers for their personal information.
Greenville Utilities does not contact customers to ask for personal information.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville