GREENVILLE - Greenville Utilities is warning its customers about a scam.
Scammers are offering government help for paying utility bills, according to the utility.
But the offer is a fake.
The scammers might pose as utility company workers, asking customers for their personal information.
Greenville Utilities does not contact customers to ask for personal information.
- Updated NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Updated Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Updated Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew