GREENVILLE - Greenville Utilities crews were heading northeast Tuesday morning to assist with damage control after Sandy continues to plague New England.
We received word, crews from Greenville Utilities stationed in Greenville N.C., will assist in relief efforts after Tropical Cyclone Sandy wiped out major metropolitan areas.
Greenville Utilities will release more information on their specific destinations later this morning.
- Updated One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating