GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said they are searching for a man who broke open a newspaper machine and stole the money inside.
According to investigators, the thief drove up to the Red Oak Grill at 1500 S.W. Greenville Blvd. shortly after 2 a.m. Tuesday. Surveillance video shows the suspect using a pair of bolt cutters to break into Daily Reflector newspaper machine. The thief then stole the quarters inside and drove off, police said.
The suspect is described as a white male of medium-heavy build. He was last seen driving a green pickup truck, possibly a mid 90s model Ford Ranger.
Those who can identify the suspect are asked tocall Greenville Police at 252-329-4315.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures