GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said they are searching for a man who broke open a newspaper machine and stole the money inside.
According to investigators, the thief drove up to the Red Oak Grill at 1500 S.W. Greenville Blvd. shortly after 2 a.m. Tuesday. Surveillance video shows the suspect using a pair of bolt cutters to break into Daily Reflector newspaper machine. The thief then stole the quarters inside and drove off, police said.
The suspect is described as a white male of medium-heavy build. He was last seen driving a green pickup truck, possibly a mid 90s model Ford Ranger.
Those who can identify the suspect are asked tocall Greenville Police at 252-329-4315.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy