A Greenville teen is wanted for the alleged statutory rape of a 12-year-old girl.
An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday for Hassan Moore, 17. He faces five counts of statutory rape and one count of statutory sex offense.
Detectives said the offenses took place between October 29th and November 11th at the victim's home.
Greenville Police said Moore has prior arrests for assault and disorderly conduct.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
- Clinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battle
- Updated Reid signals possible solution to funding stalemate
- Updated Stein escorted off Hofstra University campus
- Bridgegate: Port Authority officials planned to make Fort Lee 'traffic jam as bad as possible'
- Updated Miami Marlins to honor star pitcher Jose Fernandez