A Greenville teen is wanted for the alleged statutory rape of a 12-year-old girl.
An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday for Hassan Moore, 17. He faces five counts of statutory rape and one count of statutory sex offense.
Detectives said the offenses took place between October 29th and November 11th at the victim's home.
Greenville Police said Moore has prior arrests for assault and disorderly conduct.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend