GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Undercover investigators in Pitt County arrest two men on weapon charges.
Greenville Police said they arrested 21-year-old Timothy Terell Jones and 22-year-old Jarret Jarmal Gray on gun charges during a traffic stop Sunday morning. According to officers, the men were circling South Summit and East 3rd Streets when the stop was made.
Police said they searched the suspects' car and found a .22 caliber pistol. The passenger, Gray, is a convicted felon, officers said.
Jones was charged with illegally carrying a concealed weapon. Gray was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- New Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death