GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said a teen has been found safe Friday night.
13-year-old Rasheed Wallace left his mother's Oakmont apartment on Red Banks Road at about 1 a.m. Thursday.
Friday evening Greenville Police tell us they located the teen.
No word yet on where he was found, but police are said Wallace is safe.
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Greater New Bern Business Expo attracts thousands
- Updated Five years since Hurricane Irene made landfall in Eastern Carolina
- Updated Funeral for mother and three children murdered in Greenville
- In presidential elections, size doesn't always matter