GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said a teen has been found safe Friday night.
13-year-old Rasheed Wallace left his mother's Oakmont apartment on Red Banks Road at about 1 a.m. Thursday.
Friday evening Greenville Police tell us they located the teen.
No word yet on where he was found, but police are said Wallace is safe.
- Updated Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated Trump peddles Google conspiracy theory
- UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old North Carolina girl found safe
- CIA Director: We 'have to assume' terrorist activity in US
- Trump campaign talking points: Bring up Monica