GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police arrested a man for allegedly firing shots into an occupied vehicle, and they believe a dispute between gang members started it all.
Travis Daquan "Pig" Roberson, 18, of Greenville, was taken into custody on Wednesday. He is being held in jail under a $300,000 secured bond on two counts of discharging a weapon into an occupied vehicle.
According to police, Roberson fired shots at a car near the intersection of West Roundtree Drive and Cox Street at about 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Investigators said Roberson has prior arrests for assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, felony larceny, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, carrying a concealed weapon, and possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County