GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police arrested a man for allegedly firing shots into an occupied vehicle, and they believe a dispute between gang members started it all.
Travis Daquan "Pig" Roberson, 18, of Greenville, was taken into custody on Wednesday. He is being held in jail under a $300,000 secured bond on two counts of discharging a weapon into an occupied vehicle.
According to police, Roberson fired shots at a car near the intersection of West Roundtree Drive and Cox Street at about 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Investigators said Roberson has prior arrests for assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, felony larceny, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, carrying a concealed weapon, and possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'