Greenville, Pitt County - Police in Greenville have arrested one suspect, but are still on the hunt for another, in a series of home invasions in Pitt County.
21-year old Shirone Ford was taken into custody on Wednesday in Bertie County.
He was transported back to the Pitt County Detention Center, where he is currently being held.
Ford is charged with seven counts of breaking and entering, along with several other related charges.
Law enforcement officers are still on the lookout for an accomplice, David Pope.
Anyone with information is asked to call Greenville Police at 252-329-4300 or Pitt County CrimeStoppers at 252-758-7777.
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Updated Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Michelle Obama goes off on Donald Trump