WASHINGTON - A man and woman from Greenville face heroin-related charges after their arrest in Beaufort County.
Beaufort County Sheriff's Drug Unit investigators arrested 29-year-old Brandon Marque Sherman and 26-year-old Kimberly Dobson Sherman on June 3rd.
Officers say their surveillance showed Brandon Sherman conducting a drug sale. They stopped his vehicle and found 20 dosage units of heroin.
Brandon Sherman and Kimberly Sherman were arrested and charged with Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Heroin, Maintaining a Vehicle to Facilitate Drug Activity and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Brandon Sherman was put in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $150,000 secured bond. Kimberly Sherman was put in the same facility under a $10,000 secured bond.
- Updated Academy President on 'Birth of a Nation': 'People need to see this movie'
- Updated First known case of sexual Zika transmission without symptoms
- Updated US blood supply should be screened for Zika, FDA says
- Updated Dolly Parton on 2016 candidates: 'I think they're both nuts'
- Updated Wolfowitz 'might have to vote' for Clinton