GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - According to Pitt County Dispatch, a mobile home went up in flames early Sunday morning.
Dispatchers got the call at 8:48. Greenville Fire and Rescue crews responded to 306 Moses Drive where the mobile home was fully engulfed in flames.
Dispatchers say crews were on the scene for over 2 hours leaving just after 11 o'clock.
We're working to find out if anyone was home at the time. Officials say no injuries were reported and crews are working to determine a cause.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf