Two people are charged with stealing more than $17,000 worth of computers from Pitt Community College.
Campus police arrested Phillip Johnson, 28, and Malik Johnson, 17.
The college's police chief, Alan Edwards, says both men are from Greenville and are in the Pitt County Detention Center.
Both suspects face several charges, including breaking and entering.
Chief Edwards says the computers were taken from a Physics classroom.
Police are also looking for a third person in connection with the theft.
- Updated White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated JPD needs public's help identifying man wanted for questioning
- Updated India breaks taboos with new sex ed manual
- New Patriots' Gronkowski: 'No doubt' he will be ready for 2017
- Updated Judge: Only 1 other accuser can testify at Cosby trial