GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - The man accused of the Greenville mass shooting is back in Pitt County.
Jail records show that authorities on Friday brought Lakim Faust to the Pitt County Detention Center.
Faust was previously being held at the Central Prison in Raleigh.
A jail official said that was for medical reasons.
Faust is not scheduled to return to Raleigh, the jail official said.
Faust's charges include four counts of attempted first degree murder in connection with the June shootings at Walmart and Kellum Law Firm off Greenville Boulevard.
Four victims were injured; each survived the incident.
Faust's next court date is set for February.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday