GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police said they are searching for whoever fired more than a dozen shots into a Greenville home.
According to Sgt. Friday of the Greenville Police Department, the shooting was reported at about 10 p.m. Tuesday at a home on the 1500 block of Dickinson Avenue.
The victim, who was not hurt, told investigators that bullets came through the walls and front door. The victim said he did not see the shooter.
A total of 13 shell casings were found in the middle of Dickinson Avenue, said Sgt. Friday. The casings were 9 mm and .380 cal.
The home had also been broken into earlier in the day, Sgt. Friday added.
Anyone with information is asked to call Greenville Police at 252-329-4315.
- HAPPENING TODAY: New Bern Christmas Parade starts at 3 p.m.
- One suspect arrested after three separate Pitt County break-ins
- Christmas float catches fire after 'Grinch' flicks cigarette
- Longtime Hillary Clinton staffer mulls lieutenant governor run in Virginia
- Police: Student stabs, kills University of Southern California professor