GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police said they are searching for whoever fired more than a dozen shots into a Greenville home.
According to Sgt. Friday of the Greenville Police Department, the shooting was reported at about 10 p.m. Tuesday at a home on the 1500 block of Dickinson Avenue.
The victim, who was not hurt, told investigators that bullets came through the walls and front door. The victim said he did not see the shooter.
A total of 13 shell casings were found in the middle of Dickinson Avenue, said Sgt. Friday. The casings were 9 mm and .380 cal.
The home had also been broken into earlier in the day, Sgt. Friday added.
Anyone with information is asked to call Greenville Police at 252-329-4315.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated