GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police said they are searching for whoever fired more than a dozen shots into a Greenville home.
According to Sgt. Friday of the Greenville Police Department, the shooting was reported at about 10 p.m. Tuesday at a home on the 1500 block of Dickinson Avenue.
The victim, who was not hurt, told investigators that bullets came through the walls and front door. The victim said he did not see the shooter.
A total of 13 shell casings were found in the middle of Dickinson Avenue, said Sgt. Friday. The casings were 9 mm and .380 cal.
The home had also been broken into earlier in the day, Sgt. Friday added.
Anyone with information is asked to call Greenville Police at 252-329-4315.
- New Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated 'Cat man' of Aleppo takes in hundreds of abandoned cats
- Updated Gutierrez: 'Women are watching' Donald Trump's Miss Universe issue
- End of an era: BlackBerry will stop making its own phones
- Aetna insurance will subsidize the Apple Watch