GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville now has a new slogan: "Find yourself in good company."
The Daily Reflector of Greenville reports (http://bit.ly/GT2YRN ) that the Greenville City Council approved the slogan last week.
The city paid public relations firm North Star Destination Strategies $90,000 for creating a new brand for Greenville which included the slogan.
North Star officials say the slogan is meant to be ambiguous, highlighting the city's positive business atmosphere or the friendliness of the city's people.
The PR firm also created a new logo for the city that will be slowly introduced on stationary, signs and city vehicles.
North Star says Greenville needs to aggressively market itself as the hub of eastern North Carolina.
- Updated Kinston teen receives national award
- Updated Kinston Zumba instructor wins award, gets studio makeover
- Updated Democrats: WH contact with FBI an 'outrageous breach'
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital sets visiting restrictions for children
- Mexican-born NASCAR driver Daniel Suarez in the Daytona 500 spotlight