GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville now has a new slogan: "Find yourself in good company."
The Daily Reflector of Greenville reports (http://bit.ly/GT2YRN ) that the Greenville City Council approved the slogan last week.
The city paid public relations firm North Star Destination Strategies $90,000 for creating a new brand for Greenville which included the slogan.
North Star officials say the slogan is meant to be ambiguous, highlighting the city's positive business atmosphere or the friendliness of the city's people.
The PR firm also created a new logo for the city that will be slowly introduced on stationary, signs and city vehicles.
North Star says Greenville needs to aggressively market itself as the hub of eastern North Carolina.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend