Grease fire displaces Washington family
A fire breaks out in one local family's kitchen, causing major damage to the home.
We talked with Sgt. Amick of the Washington Police Department. He confirms the blaze started in the kitchen of a home on Slatestone Drive in Washington.
The emergency call came in at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday.
Severe damage was done to the structure. According to Sgt. Amick, the family has no choice but to find another place to stay.
There were no injuries reported.
Copyright 2013 by WCTI12. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.