Gov. Pat McCrory visited Greenville Friday morning for "Give Kids a Smile Day."
The Greenville Dental Society program offers free dental work to low-income kids.
It began at 8 a.m. Friday and is being held at the Eastern Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry office on Johns Hopkins Drive.
Gov. McCrory will be in Craven County Friday night. He'll stop by the annual North Carolina Legislators Retreat at the Tryon Palace History Center in New Bern.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches