Gov. Pat McCrory visited Greenville Friday morning for "Give Kids a Smile Day."
The Greenville Dental Society program offers free dental work to low-income kids.
It began at 8 a.m. Friday and is being held at the Eastern Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry office on Johns Hopkins Drive.
Gov. McCrory will be in Craven County Friday night. He'll stop by the annual North Carolina Legislators Retreat at the Tryon Palace History Center in New Bern.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County