GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Governor Pat McCrory will be in Greenville on Tuesday to address substance abuse in North Carolina.
McCrory plans to announce a new statewide initiative focused on underage drinking.
The news conference will take place at 2 p.m. at the Mendenhall Student Center.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria