GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Governor Pat McCrory will be in Greenville on Tuesday to address substance abuse in North Carolina.
McCrory plans to announce a new statewide initiative focused on underage drinking.
The news conference will take place at 2 p.m. at the Mendenhall Student Center.
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Greater New Bern Business Expo attracts thousands
- Updated Five years since Hurricane Irene made landfall in Eastern Carolina
- Updated Funeral for mother and three children murdered in Greenville
- In presidential elections, size doesn't always matter