GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Governor Pat McCrory will be in Greenville on Tuesday to address substance abuse in North Carolina.
McCrory plans to announce a new statewide initiative focused on underage drinking.
The news conference will take place at 2 p.m. at the Mendenhall Student Center.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms