KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Gov. Pat McCrory is scheduled to visit Eastern Carolina Thursday.
According to a release from McCrory's office, the Republican governor will be touring Spirit AeroSystems Composite Center of Excellence starting at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. The facility is located on Highway 58 North in Kinston.
Gov. McCrory had previously announced in early September that 159 new jobs will be coming to Beaufort County within the next three years, as IDX Impressions expand its manufacturing operations in Washington.
- Updated Officer pleads not guilty in Philando Castile killing
- Updated Will Trump get his commerce secretary?
- New One arrested, two wanted in Onslow County break-in
- Lenor County business to add 25 jobs, $4.5 million in investments
- Nunes: 'We still have not seen any evidence' of Trump campaign, Russia contact