KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Gov. Pat McCrory is scheduled to visit Eastern Carolina Thursday.
According to a release from McCrory's office, the Republican governor will be touring Spirit AeroSystems Composite Center of Excellence starting at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. The facility is located on Highway 58 North in Kinston.
Gov. McCrory had previously announced in early September that 159 new jobs will be coming to Beaufort County within the next three years, as IDX Impressions expand its manufacturing operations in Washington.
- Updated Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday
- Zip line fall leaves Delaware woman dead
- Crews battle fire in unoccupied Greenville apartment
- Updated Clinton: Trump leading 'hate movement'; Trump: Clinton a 'bigot'