KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Gov. Pat McCrory is scheduled to visit Eastern Carolina Thursday.
According to a release from McCrory's office, the Republican governor will be touring Spirit AeroSystems Composite Center of Excellence starting at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. The facility is located on Highway 58 North in Kinston.
Gov. McCrory had previously announced in early September that 159 new jobs will be coming to Beaufort County within the next three years, as IDX Impressions expand its manufacturing operations in Washington.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend