A Wayne County man is accused of having a stolen firearm. Deputies arrested 22-year-old Joshua Morlock of Goldsboro Thursday.
He's charged with one count of possession of a stolen firearm. Morlock was arrested after an investigation into the theft of several guns from a residence in Pikeville.
Police say more arrests are pending.
- Updated Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- New Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend