The Duplin County Sheriff's Office and the Kenansville Police Department arrested a husband and wife on drug charges.
Deputies said General Lee James and his wife Sandra James are charged with possession of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Mr. James is also charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Updated Oakland victim's mother: He didn't go there to die
- Updated 'Moonlight' named best picture by L.A. Film Critics
- Updated Trump warns Wall Street: I'm going to cut drug prices
- Updated Michelle Obama: I went to bed before Trump won
- Updated India's central bank says cash crisis is hurting the economy