The Duplin County Sheriff's Office and the Kenansville Police Department arrested a husband and wife on drug charges.
Deputies said General Lee James and his wife Sandra James are charged with possession of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Mr. James is also charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'