The Duplin County Sheriff's Office and the Kenansville Police Department arrested a husband and wife on drug charges.
Deputies said General Lee James and his wife Sandra James are charged with possession of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Mr. James is also charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mississippi
- Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response