The Duplin County Sheriff's Office and the Kenansville Police Department arrested a husband and wife on drug charges.
Deputies said General Lee James and his wife Sandra James are charged with possession of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Mr. James is also charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft