High Point, North Carolina - Universal Furniture International in High Point is sticking with Paula Deen.
The embattled chef has been under fire since admitting under oath to having used a racial slur.
Many companies have dropped Deen since the deposition became public.
Jeff Scheffer with Universal Furniture says he feels bad for Deen. He says the Paula Deen he knows is not the one who has been portrayed in the media recently.
Scheffer wrote retailers saying his company accepts Deen's apologizes for her previous comments.
He says part of the decision is based on retail customer feedback.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew