Greenville - Friends and family will gather Saturday to remember the life of 23-year-old Jessica Anderson. She died last week after she was hit by an SUV in the Walmart parking lot on E. 10th St. in Greenville.
A funeral will be held at Wilkerson's Funeral Home in Greenville at 11:00 a.m. Saturday.
The man accused of hitting Jessica -- Brandon Yaw -- is charged with felony hit and run causing serious injury or death.
He could face five years in prison if convicted.
- Updated Amanda Knox documentary takes media to task
- Updated Obama waits impatiently for Bill Clinton on Air Force One
- Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball