Greenville - Friends and family will gather Saturday to remember the life of 23-year-old Jessica Anderson. She died last week after she was hit by an SUV in the Walmart parking lot on E. 10th St. in Greenville.
A funeral will be held at Wilkerson's Funeral Home in Greenville at 11:00 a.m. Saturday.
The man accused of hitting Jessica -- Brandon Yaw -- is charged with felony hit and run causing serious injury or death.
He could face five years in prison if convicted.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell