Greenville - Friends and family will gather Saturday to remember the life of 23-year-old Jessica Anderson. She died last week after she was hit by an SUV in the Walmart parking lot on E. 10th St. in Greenville.
A funeral will be held at Wilkerson's Funeral Home in Greenville at 11:00 a.m. Saturday.
The man accused of hitting Jessica -- Brandon Yaw -- is charged with felony hit and run causing serious injury or death.
He could face five years in prison if convicted.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf