FORT BRAGG, CUMBERLAND COUNTY - Womack Army Medical Center is advising Fort Bragg that chicken salad, which was recently recalled, was served in its dining facility.
Earlier this month, Oregon-based Reser's Fine Foods issued a recall of pre-packaged products that may have been contaminated with Listeria. The recalled refrigerated ready-to-eat products were distributed nationwide and Canada. No illnesses have been reported to date.
Prior to the recall notice, the Womack Army Medical Center dining facility served approximately 40 servings of Reser's recalled chicken salad on Oct. 23 and 24 in the main dining facility, a Grab n Go location and to two inpatients.
Officials say anyone who ate the chicken salad at Womack should contact their physician.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England