FORT BRAGG, CUMBERLAND COUNTY - Womack Army Medical Center is advising Fort Bragg that chicken salad, which was recently recalled, was served in its dining facility.
Earlier this month, Oregon-based Reser's Fine Foods issued a recall of pre-packaged products that may have been contaminated with Listeria. The recalled refrigerated ready-to-eat products were distributed nationwide and Canada. No illnesses have been reported to date.
Prior to the recall notice, the Womack Army Medical Center dining facility served approximately 40 servings of Reser's recalled chicken salad on Oct. 23 and 24 in the main dining facility, a Grab n Go location and to two inpatients.
Officials say anyone who ate the chicken salad at Womack should contact their physician.
- New Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- New Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health