Four men were arrested in a Beaufort County drug bust.
Investigators with the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office Drug Unit executed a search warrant at 332 Elm St. in Belhaven. They found nearly $40,000 worth of drugs.
Officials discovered 253 grams of powder and crack cocaine and 91 grams of high grade marijuana, along with digital scales, packaging material and an additional $1,408 in cash.
James McCabe, 42, and David Topping, 43, were arrested. They were charged with trafficking in cocaine, possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, maintaining a dwelling to keep or store a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
Michael Sutton, 37, was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana and maintaining a vehicle to keep or store a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Vincent Slade, 39, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
All four men were being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center. Their bonds ranged from $2,000 to $200,300.
- New Was New Bern first in America to celebrate George Washington's birthday?
- Updated New Bern stab victim says he was accused of stealing drugs
- Updated Reports: Dolphins acquire TE Thomas from Jaguars
- Updated Trade of Cousins to Pelicans becomes official
- Updated Small plane crashes near Melbourne's Essendon airport