GRIFTON, GREENE COUNTY - Four people are under arrest and a fifth suspect is still on the loose after a home invasion in Greene County.
Sheriff's deputies say five men broke into a woman's house on Edwards Bridge Rd in Grifton. They say they pointed a gun at her and demanded money.
When she said she didn't have any money, the suspects tried to run. Four were caught.
The Greene County sheriff says the four men caught are Raeshon Hardy, Kelvin Little, Terrance Best, and Rondell Edwards, along with one other suspect.
Deputies are still looking for the fifth suspect.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates