FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Eighty-eight soldiers from Fort Bragg will be marching later this month in President Obama's second inaugural parade.
The Fayetteville Observer reports about 160 more troops from the base will be in Washington to provide support for inaugural activities.
Officials say soldiers from the 1st Battalion, 319th Airborne Field Artillery Regiment have been selected to represent Fort Bragg.
Battalion commander Lt. Col. Shane Morgan says the troops are honored to be selected for the Jan. 21 parade.
- Updated How Hillary Clinton prepped for debate
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years