FORT BRAGG - Military officials say an 82nd Airborne Division paratrooper has died from injuries received in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina.
A statement from the 82nd Airborne at Fort Bragg said 30-year-old Warrant Officer Anisha Phillips of New York was a chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological technician.
Phillips was killed in an accident in Florence, S.C., last Saturday.
The statement said Phillips served two combat tours in Iraq and tour in Afghanistan.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike