FORT BRAGG - Military officials say an 82nd Airborne Division paratrooper has died from injuries received in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina.
A statement from the 82nd Airborne at Fort Bragg said 30-year-old Warrant Officer Anisha Phillips of New York was a chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological technician.
Phillips was killed in an accident in Florence, S.C., last Saturday.
The statement said Phillips served two combat tours in Iraq and tour in Afghanistan.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth