FORT BRAGG - Military officials say an 82nd Airborne Division paratrooper has died from injuries received in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina.
A statement from the 82nd Airborne at Fort Bragg said 30-year-old Warrant Officer Anisha Phillips of New York was a chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological technician.
Phillips was killed in an accident in Florence, S.C., last Saturday.
The statement said Phillips served two combat tours in Iraq and tour in Afghanistan.
- Updated Melania Trump to give two or three 'important speeches'
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries