FORT BRAGG, N.C. - Officials at Fort Bragg say an airman has died after he was run over by a government vehicle during an Air Force training exercise.
A news release from the Army post says the airman was hit by the vehicle on Wednesday about 10:45 a.m.
The airman's name hasn't been released pending notification of his family. The incident is under investigation.
In June, a Fort Bragg paratrooper from New York was killed during a training accident. An 82nd Airborne soldier from Washington state was killed during artillery live-fire training in February.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf