FORT BRAGG, N.C. - Officials at Fort Bragg say an airman has died after he was run over by a government vehicle during an Air Force training exercise.
A news release from the Army post says the airman was hit by the vehicle on Wednesday about 10:45 a.m.
The airman's name hasn't been released pending notification of his family. The incident is under investigation.
In June, a Fort Bragg paratrooper from New York was killed during a training accident. An 82nd Airborne soldier from Washington state was killed during artillery live-fire training in February.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell