RALEIGH - A former NBA player from Eastern North Carolina has been sentenced to federal prison.
Kenneth Ray Williams, 44, of Elizabeth City, was sentenced to 9 months in prison, followed by one year of supervised release. He was also ordered to pay $661,277 in restitution.
Williams pleaded guilty to willful failure to pay child support. He played in the NBA with the Indiana Pacers, Boston Celtics, and Denver Nuggets.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found