LENOIR COUNTY - A former Kinston councilman was arrested on child pornography charges, according to the Kinston Free Press.
An official with the Lenoir County Jail told NewsChannel 12 Will Barker is behind bars on a $300,000 secured bond. He was arrested on Thursday.
Barker is charged with 10 counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, a jail official said. NewsChannel 12 is waiting to hear back from investigators for more details.
- Updated Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Updated Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball
- Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- A local family's battle with addiction