LENOIR COUNTY - A former Kinston councilman was arrested on child pornography charges, according to the Kinston Free Press.
An official with the Lenoir County Jail told NewsChannel 12 Will Barker is behind bars on a $300,000 secured bond. He was arrested on Thursday.
Barker is charged with 10 counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, a jail official said. NewsChannel 12 is waiting to hear back from investigators for more details.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month